Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Here are some pics snapped from my phone. Nothing too exciting, but I thought I should get them on here. 


Has anyone ever seen "My Neighbor Totoro" besides my weird family? Well we loved it as kids, so then I got it for Raegan. There are actually two versions. The original version from the 80's that we loved and a new version voiced over by Dakota Fanning. I now own both versions because I paid $30 on Ebay to get the original. The good news is, Raegan loves it as much as we do. So Michael took it one step further (without consulting me) and bought her this giant Totoro plush. 


This picture of Raegan looks just like me when I was her age. It's kinda freaky. I sent it to all of my family and they were all sufficiently freaked out too.

Daddy horse rides. She doesn't hold on so good.

Grandma saw these pajamas and had to have them. Carolyn knew me as a child and seems to think (who knows why) that Raegan gets her sassiness from me. I blame Michael, of course.

Not sure if the video will work. I thought it was too funny though.

So sophisticated with her "pearls" on.

Again, not sure if the video will work, but Raegan is "counting to three" She only really says "two, two, daaaaaaa"! over and over.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, those pictures and videos were so cute! Can't wait to meet Miss Raegan in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I couldn't watch the videos, but I love the pearl necklace picture. What a posh little girl. :D

    ReplyDelete