Monday, October 24, 2011

Hodge Podge

I finally downloaded the pics from my phone. Some are from months and months ago. 

This is a cake I made from a magazine. It was really delicious (love raspberries) but prob not worth how much work it took. Very good though. (I desperately need a cake plate)

This is one of my fav newborn pics of my little charmer. Too bad it's not the greatest quality. (My mom made the adorable quilt)

Raegan was "helping" me fold the laundry and she decided she wanted "daddy green shirt on"

Weston is wearing his "little brother" onesie and looking at his sister. How could I resist?

In vampire jammies trying out the bumbo. Every morning when I feed Raegan her cereal, she insists that Weston is sitting in his bumbo on the table next to her. So cute. I think he enjoys it too.

2 comments:

  1. What cute kiddos...and you can make that cake for my next birthday if you want. So sad we couldn't go today. I will call you tomorrow after my VT appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yum! That cake looks so good. I hear ya, though. One of my favorite cakes is a carrot cake with orange marmalade, but grating all those carrots takes ages. I usually opt for chocolate cake from a box instead. ;)

    Awww... these little kids are sooo so cute.

    ReplyDelete