Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Birthday Part 1

Raegan turned two! Sunday at 11:11 PM. ON SAturday we had a playdate at the park with some of her friends. It was good times. The pictures speak for themselves. Except the first picture. I just thought Weston looked funny. :) A huge thank you to everyone who came to play. It was super fun for Raegan. (And for me of course.) I hope no one minds that I posted your pictures..... if it makes you feel any better, no one really looks at my blog anyway. 

Raegan always wants to "hold" Weston. She seriously cracks up laughing every time. You can see how he feels about it. 

The Cooks win the award for most exciting/excited couple!

Thanks for the outfit Grandma!

LOVE it when people hold my baby so I don't have to. :) That baby looks good on you. hint hint.

Picture perfect family.

Yum! 

Still rockin the skeleton jammies... love it!

I could get off the swing..... but why?





Not that anyone wants to hear my mushiness, but I just have to say how much I love this girl. Even when she is being "bratty" I still love her and she still makes me smile. She always says the funniest things. She is so smart. She loves her brother. She loves to do everything by herself. She looks just like me. I love how she sings. I love how she dances. I love her to pieces. Blah blah blah. Happy Birthday to my little girl. You've changed my life and I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment: