Sunday, January 20, 2013

I ordered a canvas print. It was some kind of online limited time facebook offer thing. I had to fill the order by Dec 31 and I realized I didn't have any pictures that I wanted to blow up that big. So I tried to take a good picture. Fail. But luckily my sis-in-law Lauren was willing to do some face swapping for me and I was able to get this one. Except why didn't I notice his crazy hair before I blew it up life-size? Oh well. At least the smiles are cute. 

This was another try. I like the green grass,  but they were not enjoying their moment, so it didn't work.

For my Christmas present, MIchael decided to take me on a much needed weekend away. Tracy and Cody watched the kids (and then got sick from them, sorry) and we went to stay at the semi new Talking Stick resort. We got a really great room at the tip top of the hotel with the most amazing views you've ever seen. We were surrounded by golf courses. Pictures of course don't do it justice. Oh and please ignore the super ugly girl in the picture.

 Here is a panoramic shot. One whole wall of the room opened up. Floor to ceiling window/doors. Amazing. It was so nice to get away. Even though we were sick. Have I mentioned that the whole family has been sick since Jan 1st? But it was still nice. We ate a TON! We went in the hot tub. We saw the Hobbit. We went to a dueling pianos show. It was lots of fun.

And here are the kids enjoying a little iPad time together. Love angry birds. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are ALL beautiful. I'm so glad you got away with your husband. Good idea. . .

    ReplyDelete