Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Park Day (3 months later)

Tracy took these super cute pics of my daughter back in early October. If you think she is the cutest thing ever, than I agree with you and we can still be friends. (Tracy always takes the cutest pictures of my kids, by the way. I lucked out in the old sister department.)

It was a windy day so we had the glamour shots fan effect thing going on.

This picture is almost borderline creepy to me, but I can't say why. It looks like she can see into my soul.


She wanted to wear Mack's hat more than Mack did and it made for some adorable pictures.


Raegan update:

She sings Jingle Bells and Frosty the snowman nonstop. Carolyn got her a dancing frosty with a light up snowflake for Christmas and she is obsessed. She treats him like her own child. He gets time outs, he gets his diaper changed and he accompanies us everywhere we go. Since Michael has been home for a couple weeks of break she has grown super attached and wants "daddy" ALL THE TIME! I actually can't really think of anything right now. I just know she is growing up so fast and she is so smart and funny and a pleasure to be around.

1 comment: