Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Snow Day

I am not sure where my children come from, but neither of them seem to mind the cold. Raegan in particular LOVES the snow. She likes crunching it with her little boots. Sledding was her favorite thing to do ever! Too bad her mom refuses to live anywhere with snow. But lucky for her she has grandparents who do. 


I am pretty sure Michael had just as much fun taking his daughter sledding as she did going. They started out on this little hill (There really was hardly any snow in Utah at Christmastime) then Michael found a bigger hill. It was actually really good except for some tree roots sticking out at the bottom. They took out both slides within the first run down. We bought more sleds later, but we could find another good spot.




Yes, I did venture forth. I am a good mom.

1 comment:

  1. You are a good mom. We got half an hour of snow and cold here this winter. I miss snow. :)

    ReplyDelete