Friday, March 23, 2012

Bounce Fun

A month or so ago Michael's school had a big bounce relay race thing set up. The students weren't really into it, but Raegan sure was. I have never seen her so excited about anything. Seriously, she was freaking out and when it was over, she was not happy. Side note.... I never want to take Raegan to do anything fun (ie carousel) because it makes her so happy for a little while, and then miserable for a long time. Conundrum. Anyway... here are some pics of the event. 



Weston usually spends at least half the day in his pajamas... you know, until they get too dirty.



Yep... no makeup.

She was surprisingly good at climbing back up, even though it was super steep.

I'm also including these pictures of my race (because I know you can't get enough). These were the ones taken at random points throughout the race by a professional photography company. Then they want to charge you like $50 a picture afterwards. So I just copied them from the screen in really low crappy resolution, not to do anything with them of course, but just to have them for documentations sake.



Sidenote: for weeks before-hand I created a new pandora "running" music station and I had gotten it perfect so that it was this great running mix. Too bad for me, my Pandora decided not to work after the first ten minutes. Nice. I had to spend the rest of my time listening to my iPod on shuffle. So annoying because I had to skip every other song. (See me below fiddling with my phone) (This is the beginning of the race, which is why I am surrounded by people. Pretty soon I was near the back of the pack and had lots more space.)

No comments:

Post a Comment