Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Grandma bought the kiddos matching octopus jammies. They were thrilled. Who needs a sister to match? 


We had an Easter party with my sister and brother and their families. It was super fun times.


We had to force this one, but it happened.


I made this trifle for my sis-in-laws birthday. The more I think about it, the more I want another one. It was soooo good and even better after sitting in the fridge for 24 hours. Layers of brownie, chocolate pudding, peanut butter mousse, reeses and whipped cream. I found it on pinterest and seriously worth the work. I rarely say that.


2 comments:

  1. First, those pictures are awesome!!! Ha ha ha. And second, I seriously need to try that recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! And those bunny ears and matching hopper bags are to die for. Love the cutie babes in matching jammies. :D

    ReplyDelete