Friday, May 18, 2012

Here is what it looks like when you feel guilty about not taking as many pictures of your second child as your first child. You try really hard to take a bunch one day, but the first child ends up getting in the pictures anyway, and you are still in the red. Oh well. Weston is super adorable and I think I have enough pictures to let him know he was loved as a child. That said...

Raegan and Weston enjoying the rocking frog. My favorite thing in the world as a mother is when my children laugh together. This is rare, and therefore valuable. 


I think this Weston pic is hilarious. He looks so goofy. He never actually makes this face. It is just one of those things randomly caught on camera... like a person right before they sneeze.


This is what Weston typically looks like. Have I mentioned before that he's a cryer/whiner? I'm sure he's not even that bad. But compared to the easiest child in the world whom I happened to have first, he is a lot of work.
Quote: Waaaaaa! Hold me hold me hold meeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment