Monday, May 21, 2012

Here are pictures of our actual Easter morning celebration. Michael left the day before for a school rotation in Seattle so it was just me and the kids. Raegan LOVES hunting for eggs and we had many practice drills and many Easter egg hunts before the actual Easter bunny came. I would get sick of hiding the eggs and suggested that she start hiding her eggs for herself. She would still need help finding them, even when she hid them. Silly girl. (Since we practiced so many times she was familiar with my hiding places.)

Side note: Hindsight really is 20/20. Why did I put her in Halloween pajamas the night before Easter? No one will ever know. Weston on the other hand is in his Bunny jammies. (Notice the feet)

Thanks to Carolyn for giving me most of the contents of their baskets.... if not all.





And another thank you to Carolyn for the adorable Easter outfits. I seriously adore Raegan's dress. It's gorgeous. Worth waiting a year for.

Last side note: Michael decided I was not trustworthy enough to use our camera and take it on the cruise. So HE took it to Seattle and left me with his old crappy camera and an SD card that literally only held 30 pictures. I couldn't have been more annoyed. I was surprised with how fast these pictures uploaded to the blog and then I remembered.... they are really low res. Joy. Now I can't blow them up to life size!

1 comment:

  1. your kids are SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! seriously adorable.

    ReplyDelete