Sunday, June 10, 2012

Disney Part 3

This is the last one, I promise. Even though, I have a sneaky suspicion no one is actually reading these and I do not intend to use my blog as a book of memories later, so I'm not sure why I do this. But here it is.

Pirate night. Raegan and I were too busy swashbuckling to get a picture taken.
 Kids going down the slide in the kids club. It was huge and they loved it.
 One of the bajillion ice cream cones consumed.
 Doing a craft in the kids group. Did I mention she wouldn't go to the group unless I was with her? It was a huge bummer and my plans of working out and laying out the whole time were squashed. Let's just say Raegan and I had lots of bonding time, which was actually nice because we don't get as much one on one time since baby #2 has come into our lives.
 Favorite person award goes to Cody, once again. (I went a little easier on the sunscreen this time)
 On the last day of the cruise we stopped at Disney's own private island and it did not disappoint. It was gorgeous and fantastic. You can swim out to the water slide area shown here. But Raegan wasn't tall enough. Bummer. They had free lunch, which was great. Some people went snorkeling and said they saw awesome fish.
 We rented inner tubes and other floaty things.
 We went on a bike ride with the kiddos (Cody took Mack and my parents came). It was one of my favorite parts of the trip. It was gorgeous and relaxing and something Raegan has never done before. They had a little loop that was a few miles, nothing too strenuous. You can also see that the tops of my legs are sunburned. My back is too, which is why I had to buy this rash guard for a bajillion dollars.
This is a lookout point on the bike trail. You can see the boat back there.
Did anyone go to the Desert Botanical Gardens back when they had the Chihuli display? It was great. This famous glass artist Chihuli guy also made this chandelier for the boat.

 On St Thomas Monica and I took the kids to an aquarium. In hindsight I wouldn't do it again because the taxi to get there cost like $50 or something ridiculous. And the beaches there are awesome, so I just would have gone to the beach... without a child.
 There were lots of cool animals to see at the aquarium and these giant lizards/iguanas were everywhere. Do you see it?
 Cute Carter.
 Here Raegan is in her first Congo line. The girl in front of her didn't really get it.
 Splashing and Jumping with Carter and Aunt Amy.
 Bon Voyage! Thank you for the millionth time Nonnie and Papa. It was amazing and we are so lucky to have these memories forever.

1 comment: