Saturday, September 29, 2012

Utah Trip

The first week of September I went to Utah to pay a visit to Nonnie and Papa (aka Mom and Dad). The cool weather was fantastic. We played lots and spent lots of time just being together. Oh... and I spent lots of time chasing the ever-busy Weston, who was (and still is) bent on destroying anything destroyable. So that made for fun times. I also loved spending lots of time with Amy. Raegan just loved her. Amy always keeps life interesting. 

We got to go to City Creek Mall, which is fantastic. We went to an awesome, authentic Brazilian cafe. (So good!) We went to the zoo and we went to a peach festival/fair thing. 

These first three pictures are of the fair thing. It was basically like the ones you see in the parking lots of the mall now and again. Raegan was in heaven. She mostly had to ride by herself because the tickets were super expensive. 

I went on this one with her. It was TERRIBLE! I got jerked around like crazy. I don't think she really enjoyed it either. The other rides were good though. She kept pointing to the zero gravity crazy rides and wanting to go on those.

Weston actually was with us. I really wanted a picture of everyone, but of course forgot. The peaches were delicious. We also went to a famous-ish restaurant called Maddox. Super yummy.


Here is the only picture of the zoo. There are actually other pictures, but they are on my dad's camera. Who knows when/if I will ever get those. The ones in this post were taken with my mom's phone and I emailed them to myself. 

The zoo was lots of fun. The best part was this polar bear. He kept swimming laps and would pop up really close like this to the glass. Over and over. Each time the whole group of kids would scream in delight. Good times. Oh... and Raegan got to ride the carousel TWICE! which probably was on her bucket list. I'm glad we can check that one off. Thanks once again to my mom and dad for the fabulous trip. Love them!



No comments:

Post a Comment