Sunday, September 25, 2011

Free Chicken!

I happen to be incompetent at inserting links to other places in my blog, but if you want to check out the rest of Saturday Steals and Camille's blog, you can go to www.archiveslives.com

Now for my steal of this week (and month).

The most delicious fast food restaurant (in my humble opinion) is Chick-Fil-A. Love it. And every Wednesday of this entire month they have been giving out free chicken minnies until 10:30AM. I may have gone twice in one morning on one particular Wednesday. (I'm shameless.) Don't worry though.... there is still one more Wednesday in September, so you can get free breakfast too. I know it's all the Chick-Fil-A's in the Phoenix area, but I'm not sure about anywhere else.

2 comments:

  1. what a great deal! I love Chick-fil-A. Ps...let's hang out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CFA is the BEST! I am so sad it is out of my life.

    You are like a legitimate stealer now, two weeks in a row! Hooray! Thanks for sharing and helping me not feel lame every Saturday.

    p.s. I don't blame you about the links. They took me ages to figure out. The trick is highlighting in your blog post whichever word/words you want to be clickable links, then copying whichever website you want it to go to, clicking the button in Blogger that looks like a link of a chain (or an infinity sign) and pasting the link into the spot that pops up.

    That's like four tricks.

    You'll get it! And if you don't you're still awesome.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete