Saturday, September 17, 2011

Steal!


SaturdayStealsPic1.png

Camille from Archives of our Lives made a goal to get at least ten people to participate in her weekly steals post, and I am all about helping people achieve their goals and dreams. So I have three steals today. (I've been saving them up, sorry Camille.)
First, I got a real steal on the baby I had back in July (see previous post for photos of said baby.) Being as how I'm on AHCCCS and all, I paid absolutely zero to have this adorable bundle of joy. Ofcourse you could say the price I paid was being super poor. Or the price I paid was going through nine months of pregnancy, followed by labor, followed by endless sleepless nights. But we are talking about monetary costs here, so I guess he still counts as a steal.

Steal number two: diapers! My friend Tiffany and I are doing a research study for this company. They give us six days worth of diapers for free! Not only free, but then they will pay us $105 to fill out a questionnaire about the diapers. So easy. The only bad part is you have to return the used diapers, but they are in little individualized ziplocks, so it's no big deal.

And finally, steal number three... Underwear! not just any underwear. Sexy Victoria's Secret underwear. How did I get them for free you ask? Well, I am signed up for their emails and apparently they have my address too. So they send me things in the mail (which Michael looks away from). So far this year they have sent me FIVE coupons for a free pair of underwear NO PURCHASE NECESSARY! Every time I tell myself to get something practical and black, but as of right now I have a drawer full of pinks and greens and polka dots. They are just too cute!
So there ya have it... awesome steal since each pair of VS panties costs $10 or more, that makes this steal at least $50. Awesome!

1 comment:

  1. STEALS ALL AROUND!

    I'm SO glad you participated in the SS roundup! Thank you for trying to help me reach my goal. We were 3 short, but I haven't given up on my dream. I hope you'll stick around.

    1-Babies are indeed steals, and free ones are even better. If we do ever move to AZ it will be after we are done having kids because childbirth is free in Canada. Always.

    2-research studies are the best! I used to do them all the time growing up. That's so great that you got such a good one!

    3-I want free panties! I am going to sign up. You've inspired me.

    I don't know how I missed it but I didn't realise you had a blog! I've added it to my Google Reader so I can stay up with the times. : )

    ReplyDelete